2013 Diversity Council Conference: Increasing Effectiveness - Driving Results!
The Only Conference Designed Specifically for ERGs and Diversity Council Groups Providing the Richest Experience at the Greatest Value is Back and Bigger!
Last year's one day inaugural conference attracted 90 organizations and 80 ERG and Diversity Council groups. The year's conference returns to Washington D.C. October 2nd and 3rd, 2013 providing expanded opportunities to learn and share best practices, network, celebrate and grow.
View the Agenda for more details about the conference.
- Preconference Workshop Facilitator: Dr. Steve L. Robbins, Reframing Diversity and Inclusion to Meet 21st Century Organizational Needs
- Two Conference Keynote Speakers: Dawnna St. Louis and Michael Fosberg
- 7 Concurrent Sessions that reflect the areas in which ERG and Diversity Councils desire clearer understanding, greater insights, knowledge, skills and proven examples of best ERG and Diversity Council practices.
- 12 Conference facilitators and panelists who demonstrated excellence in driving ERG and Diversity Council results.
- Innovation Roundtable Topics that include Global ERG and Diversity Councils, Disabilities, Organizational Focus, Council Fatigue, Measurement, Senior Management Involvement, Middle Manager Involvement, Healthcare, LGBT and Sponsorship.
- Practitioner's Forum provides opportunities to learn best practices and gain insights from leaders of some of the top ERG and Diversity Councils in the nation.
- Wine Reception and Networking
- The 2013 Diversity Council Honors Award™ Dinner and Ceremony (included in conference registration)
- Live musical entertainment and celebration!
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks provides refreshments and ample networking opportunities
Benefits of attending:
- Gain creative strategies that move your diversity & inclusion efforts forward
- Compare and contrast best practice strategies and tactics for enhancing ERG and Diversity Council and their members’ performance
- Learn how your ERG or Diversity Council can better align itself to the purpose and business of the organization
- Save time and money by learning how ERG and Diversity Councils can perform better, quicker and more effectively
- Increase ERG and Diversity Council and their members’ confidence and competence
- Learn to enroll, engage and inspire others for greater participation and involvement
- Renew and revitalize yourself through networking with Best Practice Councils, D&I leaders, practitioners and colleagues
- Many opportunities to network with ERG and Diversity Council groups from all over the U.S.
- Enjoy the drama, fun and excitement of the TOP 25 recipient countdown for the 2013 Diversity Council Honors Award™
Who Should Attend?
- ERGs and Diversity Councils
- Affinity and Network Groups
- Chief Diversity Officers, leaders and managers of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Special Emphasis Program Managers (SEPMs)
- Diversity and Inclusion practitioners
- HR Professionals
- Anyone wanting to start an ERG or Diversity Council
- Anyone wanting to improve their ERG or Diversity Council